Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas stocking alternative....

I love burlap and had several burlap bags hanging around that I never got around to using...........I had an idea to decorate them for Christmas and fill them with cuttings from my cypress trees...........then simply hang them around the house......


Once they were done I hung them for the paint to dry.........As I looked at them I thought what great Christmas stockings they would make!...........So I added one of my wooden chalkboard tags for the name.............cute!


Can`t wait to fill them with goodies!




3 comments:

  1. So cute. Love these. I wish I could sew!!! Or at least had a machine to give it a try! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen!
      There is actually no sewing involved .......I get the burlap bags ready made, I just did the decorating!

      Delete