Monday, November 26, 2012

Bird Cage Vignette..........

I got chance to visit one of my favorite little antique shops the other day and found this wonderful old Crown bird cage...........



It was just $16 so I thought I may be able to use it in my Christmas decorating.........I am aiming to be a little more rustic and vintage this year....

So here it is now............


I made a little vignette with it.........


Cute little angels, vintage mercury glass beads, a frozen Charlotte and one of my vintage style bottle brush trees...............


I picked some rosemary from my yard and tied it in a bundle to add some greenery...........
It has a bundle of lights in the bottom............


So pretty  
in the evening........


I think I`ll probably end up leaving it out after Christmas and changing the inside for the seasons.................A unique lamp!









3 comments:

  1. Love the birdcage vignette - so serene and peaceful like Christmas should be. You have three of my favorite things - frozen Charlottes, bottle brush tree, and a cage!

    Two things: When you comment on another post, you are a "no reply" blogger and in a lot of cases your comment goes to a spam file. You can change this in your settings. You will receive more feedback and more visits here.

    Second, please go over to Blissfully White Wednesday to link this post - it is perfect :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote the name wrong it is Blissful Whites Wednesday at Timewashed. Here is a link to last week's party:

    http://www.timewashed.com/2012/11/blissful-whites-wednesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Visiting from Savvy Southern Style.

    ReplyDelete