Thursday, May 24, 2012

New.......French Feed Sacks, reproductions.



I wanted to show you these gorgeous French design feed sack bags I just got my hands on. They are reproductions but look GREAT...................................Made from burlap with a French text and design.............Huge at 30 inches by 18 inches, the back of the bag is plain burlap...................I have so many ideas for what you could use these for................Roll down the top and fill them with tall fabric flowers.................Pop a pillow inside and sew or tie with a ribbon for a fantastic sofa cushion.................Shorten a little bit, add some pretty fabric handles and use for a tote bag....................The possibilities are endless!



I only have 6 of them at this time, so if you would like to pre-order one I will save it for you and complete the sale after my vacation, in mid June.......................They are $22.00 each, send me a message in comments if you`d like one.



1 comment:

  1. Love these bags. I've made several pillows with zippers out of these & they were a hit. Good taste Val! Have a fun vacation.

    ReplyDelete