Sunday, February 19, 2012

A New Friend......





I had such fun yesterday..............I finally got chance to go on a little junking/antiquing trip...........a store about 45 mins from my house...........It`s one of those stores where there is TONS of stuff, piled high on top of each other, high and low, you need extra long arms when you go there!......................Anyhow, while on my expedition I made a new friend, I love her dearly already..................Her name is Minnie Pearl, and I would like to introduce you to her...................................................................................







She didn`t mind at all when I dressed her up a little.............I love her rhinestone belt.............Must change the color of the tulle on her hat though!



She looks good for her age don`t you think...........she`s is around 100 years old and barely a wrinkle in sight!


I think Minnie Pearl and I will be friends for a very long time!


2 comments:

  1. Dear Valerie,
    I dearly love Miss Minnie Pearl (who bought her hat with tag attached here in Aiken!) Glad you are back on your blog. I have missed you on Facebook. Are your downloads copyright free and can they be used on items to sell?
    Thank you for your great inspirational products.
    Donna Wilkes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is from SC and did not know Minnie Pearl got her hats from there....he was quite impressed, he was the one who came up with her name. I am from England and had never heard about her, I just loved the name!...shame on me. The images I post are all old (before copyright laws) or purchased by me so can be used for printing and making items but not selling as the digital image.

    ReplyDelete